Two Locations, Same Love!
We are overwhelmed with excitement to continue providing the best bridal experience in the DMV area by announcing our re-opening with in-person appointments!
Listed below is a step-by-step process with regulations we will be following to provide a safe and fun environment for our brides, their guests, and our staff!
- Upon arrival, a staff member will take you and your guests temperature with a touch-less thermometer as well as asking for everyone to please use our hand sanitizing station. (Friendly Safe Reminder: Please keep everyone safe by staying home if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms)
- There will be a $50 consultation fee which will be completely credited towards your gown if purchased within two weeks of the first appointment!
- We work by appointment only. This is to ensure that you have our full attention & plenty of time to explore our ever expanding collection of designers. To schedule your visit, please book within either salon location of your choice by taking a moment to complete the appointment request form below!
Here are some quick tips that will help you know what to expect from your appointment with us.
- Each of our salon locations carry a variety of different designers. In order to properly assist you, we ask that you please reference our Designers page to learn more about which location is right for you.
- Your bridal stylist will introduce you to our collection and from there we will work with you to find the gown that encompasses everything you’ve been searching for.
- Our bridal stylists will be completely respectful of your budget while showing you the options we have in your preferred price range. Our gowns range from $1,800- $7,000 within our Old Town boutique; boutique; whereas gowns range from $1,800 – $16,000 at our Tysons Corner boutique.
- Appointments are 60 minutes, so please ensure that your group arrives together and on time.
- We encourage you to bring a couple of the most important people with you to be a part of finding the perfect gown. However, please keep in mind that we accommodate multiple brides at a time and can provide seating for a maximum of 3 guests per bridal party. We do not allow children under 12 yrs old to attend bridal appointments. We understand that sometimes bringing young children often seems unavoidable. But due to liability & safety reasons, we cannot allow children to be present.
- Due to our bridal boutiques being filled with precious materials such as silk gowns; we do not allow any sort of food or beverages in the store.
- Our Old Town bridal boutique is conveniently located a few short blocks from the King St. metro and within walking distance to the unique Old Town stores, coffee shops, and not to mention minutes away from Georgetown stores.
- Our Tysons Corner bridal boutique, located opposite of the Tysons Corner mall is just outside of Washington DC & Maryland. The location of this boutique in the Fairfax Square center, defines the luxury shopping experience as we are located next to Tiffany & CO, Mind spa, Roche Bobois, Miele, Liljenquist & Beckstead, and Patsy’s American. This boutique is walking distance to the Tysons corner shopping center, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, endless fine dining restaurants and much more.
WE ARE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
Easter Sunday, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day.